Gingerdread... No iluminated buttons

zertsman

Reaction score
Got gingerdread and its great... But my buttons no longer light up with the screen. I know there must be a config for it, but I cant find it.

Any help?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try the app adj brightness. Needs root access but can control the various lights on the phone (Backlight, button light, led)

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

xan

Reaction score
putting the screen on auto, turns off button lights when there is ambient light on the sensor.
what we need is a dimmer to take the edge off the intensity, the brightness is harshing my mellow

OP
Z

zertsman

Reaction score
At night, I could hit home or power to loght up the display and the buttons would light up at the same time. Now, the buttond dont light.

LaGgY_42o

Reaction score
putting the screen on auto, turns off button lights when there is ambient light on the sensor.
what we need is a dimmer to take the edge off the intensity, the brightness is harshing my mellow

Even without it set on auto it turns off the button lights when there is adequent enough ambient light. I have mine on full brightness and performance mode and my buttons are off, cover up the light sensor and they come back on.

OP
Z

zertsman

Reaction score
They stay on all night in the media dock. On the dark in my living room.... No lights. What am I doing wrong?