gingerbread updatae

mbassmmi

Reaction score
How do I upgrade my HTC Incredible to ginerbread? It won't do it on it's own. Running 2.2

mbassmmi

Reaction score
My Incredible hasn't upgraded to 2.3 yet? Is this normal? How do I manually upgrade it to Gingerbread?

Last edited:

mbassmmi

Reaction score
Hey Pete, I just got off the phone with HTC and they said they had problems with it and and took the upgrade down. He said they are going to re-release it soon with all fix.......He said to just wait. Hope this gives you hope as well.:biggrin:

pete rose haircut

Reaction score
Hey Pete, I just got off the phone with HTC and they said they had problems with it and and took the upgrade down. He said they are going to re-release it soon with all fix.......He said to just wait. Hope this gives you hope as well.:biggrin:
Cool, hopefully they'll do an ota up grade with the fixes.
My 2 biggest complaints are that gif images no longer work on the default browser, and I can no longer get into the market app.
When I open it I get a screen that says my Google acct has changed & I need to re enter my password, but when I do it doesn't recognise it.
I even went to Google & reset my password to no avail.

Waltsm53

Reaction score
I had three games go missing but downloaded and ok. Phone boots and shutdowns much faster. However I had space issue with second update 4.08.605.2. Said low on space, delete some apps and the updte would be pushed again. But no new push so far.

weberfamily06

Reaction score
Thank you for this!!!! I was having this problem so I followed your advise and that darn low space icon left right away!

wish i had it figured out before you had to replace your phone, my experiment of clearing data of the facebook app is working so far and gmail is syncing and no more low disk space

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums