Gingerbread OTA

ronlsjr

Reaction score
I read in these forums that gingerbread ota is going to be released today and they said its not a rumor. But it looks like it is a lie cause it not here. Ill just reinstall the leaked gingerbread.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wyld

Reaction score
When it comes to these OTA updates you never know what to believe! Lol

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I read in these forums that gingerbread ota is going to be released today and they said its not a rumor. But it looks like it is a lie cause it not here. Ill just reinstall the leaked gingerbread.

Believe no one until it hits....

ejcrossl

Reaction score
I read today that it won't be released until the DX2 gets it. The phone is rumored to be released on May 26th, w/o Gingerbread. Gotta think its going to be awhile before DX gets it.
Makes sense, why would they have the older version out w/ newer system then the new phone they are trying to sell.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Believe no one until it hits....

exactly. no matter what it's always a rumor.

Getwired

Reaction score
I read today that it won't be released until the DX2 gets it. The phone is rumored to be released on May 26th, w/o Gingerbread. Gotta think its going to be awhile before DX gets it.
Makes sense, why would they have the older version out w/ newer system then the new phone they are trying to sell.

I know there's all kinds of rumors floating around, but I will believe the one that says I can call VZW and order a DX2 on May 19 (this Thursday), with 2.3.4 pre-installed. Guess we'll see! :)

K

kbatrph

Yeah, i did the .340 SBF and then tried to update my phone OTA....got nothin'

debrad0307

Reaction score

I know there's all kinds of rumors floating around, but I will believe the one that says I can call VZW and order a DX2 on May 19 (this Thursday), with 2.3.4 pre-installed. Guess we'll see! :)

From what I understand the DX2 is not coming with gingerbread. If that was the main selling point for you I'd cancel my order

Tappin' away on my DROIDX