Gingerbread Gingerbread Where R U?

DXm0dx92

Reaction score
so unless you can provide proof (not calling a bluff of saying your wrong) then the is no ota being pushed.

sorry.

Called in a warranty replacement for a customer. The channel support tech (Not Verizon's tier one) said it. He could of very well been blowing smoke but generally COOS has the knowledge before anyone else. Like I said, I am staying actively seized in finding out but it may very well have been speculation on his end taken as truth on mine :)

zero7404

Reaction score
i'd say it's safe to say the OTA has dropped when verizon updates their 'benefits of ... software update' for the droid x PDF that is online.

C

cdexsw

i'd say it's safe to say the OTA has dropped when verizon updates their 'benefits of ... software update' for the droid x PDF that is online.

thats what i said :)
Best source is the DX update website. when GB comes available the website WILL reflect the latest ota. this is the best way to stay up to date in addition to these forums.

emperordune

Reaction score
When I try to update my phone it says " Check for update was not available at this time. Try again later." Something must be going on.

Xerofire22

Reaction score
Mine said thus a few nights ago.
But, now it says my device is up to date.
I must admit I am a little impatient when it comes to GB but, the DX2 needs to sell, wouldn't be good for vzw, or moto.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mguinta25

Reaction score
I believe i have it after reseting my phone to stock i magically had gingerbread

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
Did u sbf or factory reset?

Last edited:

evilmonky619

Reaction score
-______________- gawd damn it I sick and tired of waiting for the OTA GB

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Factory reset

If you had the GB leak and just did a factory reset, then all you did was reset the GB leak, you did not go back to Froyo.

Only way to go back to Froyo is to SBF.