Ghost Radar: Journal Entries

OP
H

harlock

Reaction score
A Reading Experiment

The Loose Constructs of an Experiment

I left a note written in large print next to my DROID last night saying:

"Please make these words appear on this device -->" (the arrow pointed to the DROID)

CAT
DOG
STEVE
BEER
TRUMPET

There was activity last night, but none of the above words came through. An interesting association was made right away though. But first, it should be noted that I began running GR at 10:22PM - for a second night in a row, there were no warm-up words. The first words came through at 11:34PM (more than an hour later). At 11:34PM the first word that appeared was 'foot' then a minute later, the word 'pride'

The first word I had written down to communicate was the word CAT. We have a cat with a serious foot fetish. I have written about this same cat & GR having some bizarre interactions before in previous posts. Though the word CAT did not come through, the first two words are oddly related to the word I was looking for.

Though this association is very coincidental, the rest of the experiment seemed to be a flop - none of the other words were communicated nor any associations made. Could it be that the lights were off, and the page with the writing could not be seen? I am going to try again tonight, but I really don't want to leave the lights on all night. We'll see what happens - I may have to try leaving them on too.

grneyedgemini

Reaction score
skeptic till i downloaded ghost radar

I downloaded this app 2 weeks ago on my Droid X. The first time I ran it was at a friends home. Took a about 10 minutes for any activity to show up..but the words spoken were "potatoes" and "stove" also some more random words. What is interesting is that... my friend had baked a roast with potatoes in the oven. The next time was tonight..... my daughter and I were driving home and decided to turn it on. WOW..WOW..WOW! As we are driving down the road..there are tons of activity! But what was spooky was the words said..."straight" and then it said "death"...then about 3 minutes later there were tons of emergency vehicles including an ambulance and fire trucks straight ahead of us in the road. Then right before we arrived at our home..the words came across "Daniel" ..."Run"..."Chest".... Ok I have a younger brother..named Daniel. Well at this time, my daughter , whom is 13..really was getting scared, so I turned it off.(FYI no words were spoken about my brother Daniel nor was I even thinking of him at all) But what is really spooky, is that I called my brother Daniel who lives out of town and tell him about the Ghost Radar and that his name came across. When I tell him the words that were spoken, he proceeds to tell me ..that I have spooked him because he has a severe "Chest" congestion and a very very bad "Runny" nose. I might have to say..this is very very spooky lol. And I have always been a skeptic at these things. But after the Ghost Radar..I think I'm now a believer!

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
My kids came over for the weekend so I decided to buy the .99 cent version of this app. I waited for three minutes and then some words came through, KIDS, BUILDING. I live in an apartment and I thought it was pretty strange. I turned the app off to charge the battery....I'm curious to see what happens later on. Thanks for such a curios and entertaining app Spud.

Calla969

Reaction score
I read through some of this thread and decided to give the app a shot to see what it came up with. During the first 5 or so minutes or so, I just got a couple random words with no significance at all. then I got a series of four words that seem to have a very strange significance, although I'm not sure what it is. The 4 words are: Pacific, slave, doll, child. And then a minute or two later, Sunday. Don't know what it means, but seems like this combination of words is not just random.

pinkcookie

Reaction score
It said my husbands name, Casey. followed by the words: walk, fire, pit, respect and glass. Just freaked me out a bit. He was talking about how it wasn't real, and the only way he'd believe it was if it said vader. Instead it said his name.

leepafc2007

Reaction score
Hi there just a question love the app very much but can i ask you can you for your next update add a evp recorder to it? that be great! Also can you tell me how do i get sound on it because the our other investigators who got the app they talk oin there phone and mine dosent? how come and what do i do to change this? thanks, i do notice that when i load the ghost radar that it first tryes to access android market dont know why think it might be trying to download a voice thing for it but not sure. please can u explain to me how to get the voice working thanks.