Ghost Radar Update

NastyNate08

Reaction score
I know this App is the topic of many Andorid debates, but after a couple conversations with Spud Pickles I just had to send an update.

I shot Spud about 14 different questions, and about 3 days later he e-mailed me back with my answers and informed me he just updated his website with A LOT more FAQs and even an illustration to better explain the device!

The App comes from a Quantum Physics equation to measure Quantum Fluctuations in a field of space, Quantum Flux is the temporary change in the amount of energy in a point in space. The equation comes from Werner Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle. As you can tell on the Vox screen the application constantly streams numbers that have a letter correlation, and level readings. Those lines are constantly solving/preparing/reading/analyzing the equation
af90b1ce7e651f8d18b59cff15225fd0.png

^^^ (image found at: Quantum fluctuation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia <<-Directly linked on Spud's website)

That measures the constant in the room. Once the constant has changed there is a PEAK in these numbers, which the app translates into correlating letters, and some times a word which the App displays and can speak when using Eyes-Free:Text-to-speech. Depending on how LARGE of a fluctuation occurs is what gauges the color that appears on the radar.

So because of this, Spud has stated the Application needs to RUN for 10-15 minutes to create a BASE reading of the room. Anything that occurs during the first 10-15 minutes, is Null & Void. The Iphone Ghost Radar has 3 lights underneath the radar that when all lit, indicate the App is "Warmed up." Spud has informed me there is a bug/glitch in Android's App that doesn't allow the "warmed up" indicator lights to work properly... He informed me an update will be out shortly with that fix!

After all of this, I can understand the science behind the app, it is now just up to the user to determine how well the App implements this. I am leaning more and more towards the app being legit, still a little skeptic on the "words" generated though.

Let me know what you think!!!!!

p.s. I am trying to get Spud to make a Thermal cam, EVP or EMF detector for Android, seeing as us Android users got the shaft in that dept. Vs. the ICan't.

go to www.spudpickles.com for the new FAQ & illustration AND! request a EMF, EVP, or Thermal App from Spud, maybe he will crack for us!

lumpysherman

Reaction score
So will this work as a flux capacitor? LOL just kidding, good article. Personally I love the app, the only time it really goes off is when the kid is around otherwise i can sit it next to me all night and not a peep out of it.

OP
N

NastyNate08

Reaction score
So will this work as a flux capacitor? LOL just kidding, good article. Personally I love the app, the only time it really goes off is when the kid is around otherwise i can sit it next to me all night and not a peep out of it.

You know what... I work on Fort Bragg, and OH MY that base has some history when it comes to deaths, murders, suicides, & unexpected deaths... but when ever I have that running in my office at night... I get nothing. I run that in my HOUSE (lights off, TV & CPU off) It goes nuts...

I live about 25 miles away from work, don't know if areas (as in terrain, sea level) things like that have effect on the app or not. I'm not a Quantum physicist

OP
N

NastyNate08

Reaction score
I would like to make a poll to see how many people would buy an Android EVP or EMF detector App.... but don't know how... anyone know how to do this?

OP
N

NastyNate08

Reaction score
You may download Ghost Radar using this QR code.
chart

^^^^^^^Download and create your own stories!!! (but make sure to share)

PsychoDroid

Reaction score
I use it pretty regularly. I had a friend use her iOvilus on her iPhone at the same time. Interestingly, we were getting some of the same words. We were completing a preliminary investigation at the time, and thought it might be interesting to see how they compare.

I am all for all the upgrades and any paranormal apps that can really be used. I don't need the phony baloney stuff. I want stuff that can be matched up to other active equipment.

Something I have learned, sometimes it may be totally random stuff, but if you have any paranormal activity going on in the location, the words and activity shifts and begins to be more consistent.

FYI, check out our (shameless opportunity to plug our team!) site: http://www.paranormalsisterhood.com. We haven't added a lot yet. The site is new, but we are working on adding the evidence we have, including things that we can match up with Ghost Radar app. We are on Facebook and Twitter, too.