Hello and Request Info on Ghost Radar

Benbob57

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. Yes, I'm new here. I'm watching the History Channel while completing paperwork while typing on here. Haaa.

I might sound like a knucklehead to ask, but my oldest son told me about an incident on that new App, Ghost Radar, he experienced today. It blew my mind. Is there a downlod of Ghost Radar for a home computer? Hey, a home computer has tons more capacitors, transisters, etc., than a cell phone and my computer is hooked up to WI-Fi. I did numerous searches on-line and I've been unable to find out if there is a download for home computers. I have a cell phone that is a little over a year old. It is an LG brand, model CF360, with unlimited internet, though I don't want to use the phone for internet due to the small screen. Plus, I wouldn't know how to get access to and download the app to the phone. I'm much better on home computers. Thanks to anyone for any help.

Welcome! I'm not familiar with Ghost Radar or your particular phone. The apps that are discussed in the Forum are available for phones running the Android OS. I am not aware of any that would run on your TV.

Mike

Its only for Android devices and the iPhone. I have it on my Droid as well : )

Welcome aboard by the way!!

Sent from my Droid

Its only for Android devices and the iPhone. I have it on my Droid as well : )

Welcome aboard by the way!!

Sent from my Droid
I knew I liked you, CK.

Yes, it's available only for cell phones and tablets running mobile OSs like iOS and Android. I used the paid version on an Archos 5 tablet last year and it was great. The free version on my Droid doesn't run as well (obviously), but I haven't been ghost hunting in months, so... :)

:welcome: to the forum!

Thanks

Thank you to all that have replied to my question. Cool site. And, thanks for thanking me as a newbe. Ben.

Back