Getting X2 to replace my X for FREEEE......but....

albert001

Reaction score
I am curious as to whether or not i will regret doing it. Anybody got any advice as to whether or not i DO want the X2 instead of X?

LordRalh3

Reaction score
The X currently has a huge edge in freedom for the simple fact that it has been out for a good length of time already... The x2 on the other hand is more of a beast even with just the most basic of roms... Before to much longer the x2 will stomp all over the x... And i loved my X on liberty

from my X2 roaming the north

urphonesux

Reaction score
Some games are not compatible with the x2 even though they work fine on the x1. As it is right now some phones have issues with skipping audio. Mine did too before I flashed certain custom roms. Gb battery life is better than x1 gb battery life. X1 accessories are compatible so that's a plus.

nateohio

Reaction score
Coming from a droid 2 running liberty gingerbread, I am perfectly content running pre rooted, and debloated gingerbread. The updated blur is less intrusive and is actually nice to look at.

I've had very few problems and I've had it since the beginning of june. right now, I'm just hanging out on the stock rom waiting for liberty or cyanogen to get released for it. But until then, I'm happy.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Neonknight

Reaction score
You are not supposed to be happy. Don't you know the x2 is the worst phone ever made? I read it on the internet.

Insidious

Reaction score
I love my X2, and YES I THINK THE SCREEN IS VERY NICE AND IM NOT BLIND.
:b

Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global :(

Sandso9

Reaction score
You are not supposed to be happy. Don't you know the x2 is the worst phone ever made? I read it on the internet.

Sadly i have to agree on this one.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score

If You Read It On The Internet, It Must Be True.

I Hope Everyone Has Nice Things To Say About You, Cuz If I Read Something That Degrades You I'm Gonna Believe It.

Meticode

Reaction score
After I used V6 SuperCharger and got rooted Gingerbread 2.3.3 I've loved it even more.

mattfox27

Reaction score
Yes the X2 is a great phone, the screen, speed is all way better than X no matter what anyone says its only drawback is no 4G...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really, I can't imagine its the worst..lol Is it at least as good as the ogX? Gotta be..and the droid x and 2 are amazing devices...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Soapster

Reaction score
Some games are not compatible with the x2 even though they work fine on the x1. As it is right now some phones have issues with skipping audio. Mine did too before I flashed certain custom roms. Gb battery life is better than x1 gb battery life. X1 accessories are compatible so that's a plus.

What ROM fixed the audio issue?