Tethering a Rooted X2!

BRoCKLoCK

Reaction score
Hey Dude I Can't Change The Title To My Threads But Everything Is Under My SBF Sticky.

Sorry if i confused you. For all i know you might be on the pre-rooted GB, i just thought since you were asking for the 2.3 flash update that meant you were on FroYo still. I might have made a bad assumption tho. I was actually looking for some input on anyone running the WiFi tether app on GB, either the OneClickRoot Method, Or the sbf method you spoke of. I understand how to sbf back to froyo, and im not sure if thats my best bet or not. Id like to be on GB running the WiFi tether.

So basicially thats what i was reffering to.. if anyone else was running the tether app on 2.3.3 & what sort of results they have been having. Are you running the tether app on 2.3.3? If anyone is i'd appreciate any feedback on how its working. Thanks for your input.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Okay I'm Confused Now Too BUT I'm Gonna Correct This. I'm On Eclipse .5 Which Is GB And I Do Know The Modified Wireless Tether App Does Work. I Believe Apps In The Market Also Work Fine Which Don't Require Root. I'm Not Discouraging You From Rooting I'd Love You To Join In So Much Potential That You Can Do. My Statement Stands Whether Your On Froyo Or Gingerbread My SBF Sticky Has Everything You Need To Become Gingerbread Rooted. Hope This Helps And Hope To See You Soon On The Root Side. God That Was Corny. Haha.

OP
M

Milo_Azar

Reaction score
I rooted with GB, I had to SBF back to 2.2, I also have been looking for a flash to the 2.3.3. I keep getting the update notice and keep postponing it but would love to alleviate that and just have a updated root. I will continue looking through the posts and see if I find it. Thanks.

OP
M

Milo_Azar

Reaction score
Don't Take This Wrong But I'd Appreciate If People Would Read What I Post Instead Of Asking The Question I Already Answered.

SBF Sticky
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x2-hacks/156070-sbf-file-rsd-lite-drivers-instructions.html

Sorry I am still really new to this whole rooting. I did searches but never came up with what I was looking for. Maybe I just need to learn what to type better. I appreciate the patience everyone has had, and the help everyone has offered. I am going to try to do the 2.3.3 upgrade, hopefully I will have the success that I had when I rooted the first time.

davishusband

Reaction score
Sorry I am still really new to this whole rooting. I did searches but never came up with what I was looking for. Maybe I just need to learn what to type better. I appreciate the patience everyone has had, and the help everyone has offered. I am going to try to do the 2.3.3 upgrade, hopefully I will have the success that I had when I rooted the first time.

Gingerbread isnt that exciting. We always want what we can't have at the moment.

Proud of my bloated D3, I don't miss unstable roms on my D1 at all!

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score

You're Right This Sites Search Engine Is Terrible Unfortunately. If I Were You I'd Look Thru The DroidX2 Hacks Thread. Most Of The Time Either I Or Someone Else Has Already Posted New Information Or Answers.