Droid X2 is lagging since root

Ranger0001

Reaction score
Droid X2 is lagging since root should read "lagging since CM7 installed"

I rooted my D X2 last week, and I really like the new look and all, but the screen functions are really lagging. I push a button and it takes 5-10 seconds for something to happen, by then I've hit the button 2 or 3 more times (I'm very impatient). Should I go back and unroot my phone. I see the jelly bean is available now for the X2.

OP
R

Ranger0001

Reaction score
The original thread should have read "Droid X2 lagging since CM7 Mod !!!

I rooted my D X2 last week, and I really like the new look and all, but the screen functions are really lagging. I push a button and it takes 5-10 seconds for something to happen, by then I've hit the button 2 or 3 more times (I'm very impatient). Should I go back and unroot my phone. I see the jelly bean is available now for the X2.

I have went back to the stock GB 2.3.4 for awhile and when CM10 Alpha 2 came out I ran that for several weeks, until the minor issues got the best of me. I'm back to stock with a few custom themes that are looking and working fairly well for me. I will try the CM10 alpha 3 if it ever makes it out to us. MY biggist issue was the occasional phone calls getting screwed up, I would get a call and not be able to hear the person calling, that happened 3-4 times a week. I also thought I had an issue with the headset but it turned out to be just pocket lint in the hole that the headset plugged into. All in all I was able to experience the CM10 for several weeks and fall in love with it, but just needs a few more tweaks.
Thanks to DKZ for all his work on this....I'm sure I speak for many Droid X2 folks that feel left behind.