Getting music on a droid 3

acehunter27

Reaction score
I have no idea what to do. I have a micro sd card in it, which seems to fit. I have it plugged into the comp, but nothing under the notif bar appears, and nothing on my comp appears. how do i solve this and get music on my phone

DaddysDroid

Reaction score
Have u checked whether the phone is recognizing the SD card? (Settings>Storage)

Aside from that....when plugged into your computer it should at least recognize the internal memory. Not sure what to say there. Perhaps try a different USB port on your computer....and/or plug something else into that same port on the computer to see if that USB port is functioning properly.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Aiesline

Reaction score
Are you in usb storage mode? Pull down the notification bar. Click Usb Connection then choose usb mass storage. If usb connection isn't showing up at all... try a different cable, port, ect.

Also try going to settings>storage>format sd card

Reaction score
I have no idea what to do. I have a micro sd card in it, which seems to fit. I have it plugged into the comp, but nothing under the notif bar appears, and nothing on my comp appears. how do i solve this and get music on my phone

If your computer doesn't recognize the phone, or it mentions something about unable to find driver, try dowloading and installing the drivers from motorolas website. Another thing you can try is to turn the phone off, plug it into the computer and then turn it back on.

sent from Rooted Droid 3 using Droid Forums