getting better

TiggerGrrr

Reaction score
Just figured out why my Google authentication was not downloading anything. Now most of my apps. are up to date.

I can't wait for my upgrade in two weeks to a Razr Maxx HD

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
.... so what was the issue?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
TiggerGrrr

TiggerGrrr

Reaction score
issue

I am on an old GB version .596. So my updates stopped with the Liberty ROM and I got behind on staying current. It's all my fault. So I got the bright idea to roll back onto a backup I did from August. Nothing was working right after that. Bluetooth. Could not sync with Google. So I read to go into apps and clear cash. So then everything started updating after clearing Google Services Framework. Feeling a lot better. Even got the Droid forum updated on the phone so I can interact better and contribute more. Now tonight I'm going to burn an SBF of .605 like you suggested GoCliff and update further. This way when I get the Razr Maxx HD at least I'll be in a little shape to get it freed up and running smoothly.

OP
TiggerGrrr

TiggerGrrr

Reaction score
So I'm getting a little bit better I'm on the phone now and talking into text. I figured everyone gets notified through email when someone answers. I went into yahoo mail and saw all the notifications. I never go into that account so I switched it to my current.