Droid Razr HD maxx Delays

Reaction score
I was just wondering how authentic are the rumors of a delay for the maxx HD? I have the iphone 4s and cant wait to get rid of it and want the Maxx Hd badly. I remember hearing rumors of the iphone 5 being delayed but that was false. Does anyone that has the HD as of today, have had any problems with a "Death Grip"? I was pumped to hear that oct 18 was the rumored release date, then thenext day a report hits with delays. I was praying this did not turn into a bionic fiasco. What do you guys think?

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for the maxx hd. Heard similar rumors and didn't want to wait. Got the S3 two days ago. I would rather be really happy and take a great phone now rather than wait for an potentially awesome phone or a potential fiasco in November or later.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Antenna performance is why I shyed away from the S3 initially. I am still comparing it to my bionic but so far I am very happy.

swrives

Reaction score
I don't see how the rumors could be true. Didn't the HD launch already in Brazil..? And, it launched today in Australia. If it's a hardware issue, what would be the difference?

Droid101

Reaction score
I was just wondering how authentic are the rumors of a delay for the maxx HD? I have the iphone 4s and cant wait to get rid of it and want the Maxx Hd badly. I remember hearing rumors of the iphone 5 being delayed but that was false. Does anyone that has the HD as of today, have had any problems with a "Death Grip"? I was pumped to hear that oct 18 was the rumored release date, then thenext day a report hits with delays. I was praying this did not turn into a bionic fiasco. What do you guys think?

I think this rumors been refuted. No signal issues at all

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so far, unlike the razr m, I am not seeing any complaints about reception/ antenna issues on the razr hd. This is sure to put them above the competition along with the all day battery life.

dan.dar

Reaction score
What delays? Mine shipped on Friday and will be at my house on Tuesday. They had them in stock at local VZW store if you want to pay $300. I paid $199 (no tax free shipping) on wirefly.

geoff5093

Reaction score
What delays? Mine shipped on Friday and will be at my house on Tuesday. They had them in stock at local VZW store if you want to pay $300. I paid $199 (no tax free shipping) on wirefly.
This thread was created on September 30th.