Getting a Thunderbolt

OP
G
Reaction score
Cool, hey planning on rooting ?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
I'm planning on it. Kind of nervous, though. I've never rooted. I'm wanting to get the MIUI rom, though.

Check this out it might seem overwhelming but really isn't just read it a few times and b patient seems like alot but once u have HTC sync it's just about downloading about 3 files and copy and pasting, really recommend "das bamfs 1.7" check it out. And good luck
[RS Guide] How to Root Your Thunderbolt
Thanks for the link!

sullie59

Reaction score
I have a HTC Thunder Bolt, Is there anyway to shut off notifications for all messages but leave it so my phone rings? My bb had this feature and was good for night sleep

shizumie

Reaction score

I'm planning on it. Kind of nervous, though. I've never rooted. I'm wanting to get the MIUI rom, though.

Check this out it might seem overwhelming but really isn't just read it a few times and b patient seems like alot but once u have HTC sync it's just about downloading about 3 files and copy and pasting, really recommend "das bamfs 1.7" check it out. And good luck
http://www.thunderboltforums.com/fo.../1233-rs-guide-how-root-your-thunderbolt.html

+1 all das bamfs are good! Try 1.7 and 1.7 remix

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

johnd09

Reaction score
I have a HTC Thunder Bolt, Is there anyway to shut off notifications for all messages but leave it so my phone rings? My bb had this feature and was good for night sleep

You could create a new sound set with notification volume off but ringer volume up.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!!

MrKleen

Reaction score
I can't wait to get mine. I oredered it on Ebay so who knows when it'll get here :[ Oh well! dancedroid

OH MY... you had an original Droid and you never rooted it? You missed out big time on lots of fun! Maybe that's why you ended up with an Iphone... you didn't realize what you had all bottled up in that D1 just dying to get out!

But the good news is that you will have some fun with your new T-Bolt when it arrives!

Have Fun!

ZaChYmO

Reaction score
Or u can ask yourself this question.

Do u want a reliable phone that doesn't reboot,shut itself off,randomly lose data services often leaving u in 1x land and has a god awful battery that must be recharged at least twice a day with minimal use?

Sorry 4 you,
ummm Flash it and update to latest radio or simply wait for next OTA update. Ive had mine 1.5 weeks now without issues once or ever besides batt life. Extended batt will take care of that.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Or u can ask yourself this question.

Do u want a reliable phone that doesn't reboot,shut itself off,randomly lose data services often leaving u in 1x land and has a god awful battery that must be recharged at least twice a day with minimal use?

So far my experience is that my TB doesn't do any of these things.

ZaChYmO

Reaction score

OH MY... you had an original Droid and you never rooted it? You missed out big time on lots of fun! Maybe that's why you ended up with an Iphone... you didn't realize what you had all bottled up in that D1 just dying to get out!

But the good news is that you will have some fun with your new T-Bolt when it arrives!

Have Fun!

Hahaaaa =D good stuff...

...also for the newbies DAS is good but Gingeritis is betta! ;D Jke try both..