geting a droid in 2 months

brianfulcher15

Reaction score
well my verizon contract is running out in december, and im trying to find out if there are any more droids coming out this year. I'd like a phone that has what the droid x has but with a slide out keyboard i dont like having vitural kyboards tha tcover up half my screen.

also wondering how much difference there is between the picture quality of a droid 2 and a droid x.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Not to kill your head but hold off on the Droid 2. Seeing that your contract is ending in Dec. by that time or early Q1 next year the dual core Cortex A9 based handsets should be out. In which case you would kick yourself in the ass if you jumped on a D2.

OP
B

brianfulcher15

Reaction score
will it be an entire new phone model, or just the same headsets with a differnt chip? waiting is no problem. im not in a rush at all. just plan to ge tsomething at the lastest end of febuary next year. the december date was jus tbecuase thats when i can renew my contract.

Darkseider

Reaction score
will it be an entire new phone model, or just the same headsets with a differnt chip? waiting is no problem. im not in a rush at all. just plan to ge tsomething at the lastest end of febuary next year. the december date was jus tbecuase thats when i can renew my contract.

That has yet to be seen. Mr. Blurrycam hasn't had a chance to snap any shots. My guess is that they will re-use the Droid X design or do a 4" version of the Droid / Droid 2.

everstar80

Reaction score
I love my droid 2 but I agree with the previous poster. I mean it has been less than 45 days since I got my phone and there are already going to release two separate newer models of the droid 2! Its crazy cause I hope there are many updates, but anyways, I'm sure there'll be even better phones when you upgrade so just wait. IMO