Get Your Moto Z Force and Moto Z for $1 With a FREE JBL Moto Mod

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the most intriguing phones of the year comes from Lenovo. The Moto Z and Z Force each feature a revolutionary magnetic modular design. Best Buy will be offering the Moto Z for only $1. They will even throw in the JBL Moto Mod bluetooth speaker module for free. This offer comes with a 2 year contract. Alternatively they will be offering $200 off a device payment plan.

This means you can get the device for $1 on a 2 year contract or $17.67 on a monthly plan. Keep in mind this includes both the phone and the JBL Moto Mod. The Moto Z Droid Force will go for $99 on a 2 year contract or $21.83 on a payment plan. Head to the link below to get your pre-orders in!

via BestBuy

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
This is exactly what i want but i want to leave VZW so i have to save up and buy off contract.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
The JBL Soundboost Moto Mod Speaker does not use Bluetooth but is actually electrically connected to the phone via the Pogo Pin connections on the back of the phone. There is NO pairing and it WILL NOT work unless physically attached to the phone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
The JBL Soundboost Moto Mod Speaker does not use Bluetooth but is actually electrically connected to the phone via the Pogo Pin connections on the back of the phone. There is NO pairing and it WILL NOT work unless physically attached to the phone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Hopefully there won't be any connection issues down the line or these Mod can be useless. I get in some cases it would be no different than a Failing USB port causing Charging Issues. Guess that will be what Extended Warranties are for

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
This deal was to good to pass up. Since I had a upgrade available and was going to stay with Verizon. It was weird though. You had to buy a $50 gift certificate and when the phone arrives you can use it back on the phone. I guess it was to ensure them you won't back out of buying the phone. Couldn't be at a better time since I'm having issues on my nexus 6p GPS. GPS is so out of wack and I bought it from hawaui. Can't afford to send my phone off to them for weeks. Can't wait til Thursday when the phone comes out.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hopefully there won't be any connection issues down the line or these Mod can be useless. I get in some cases it would be no different than a Failing USB port causing Charging Issues. Guess that will be what Extended Warranties are for
I don't expect there will be much of an issue, since the contacts are gold plated. Gold resists corrosion and also makes an excellent conductor. As for problem connections, a faulty USB connection is more likely given it suffers twisting and bending strain versus the Pogo Pins on the phone only being pressed essentially straight inward under the spring-loads. There should be no lateral pushing, twisting or bending of the pins since the magnets and centering pins won't let the Mod seat until it's perfectly aligned.