Get chainfire 3d app! Adds graphic drivers.

lgfltmedic

Reaction score
Sweet just picked it up....thabks for the info so far im at 2500 bench....ne one have any suggestions on settings etc.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

wseyller

Reaction score
I don't care about benchmarks. What differences have been noticed with it vs without it in real world situations.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

lgfltmedic

Reaction score
Look it up on xda forums...tell u all everyday life differances it will make!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I tried that Lets Golf 2 demo and it ran great. Not sure if I need anything more at this point. No stutter on anything.

crxlvr

Reaction score
I noticed a small difference with my quadrant score but nothing to write home about

idefiler6

Reaction score
Chainfire 3d is great just installed the pro version and started getting 2600 scores on quadrant.:D

Bionic will easily score 2600 stock. My hacked Droid2 was scoring higher than that. Quadrant is unreliable as hell, you can run the same test on the same phone over and over again and the results will vary by a large margin.

crxlvr

Reaction score
2600, my best quadrant was a 2200, i ran it twice on my bionic, my overclocked og droid topped out at like 1700

wingdo

Reaction score
I am rooted and have frozen most of the bloatware to clear up my app drawer. Here is a screenshot from Quadrant. Please do not rely on Quadrant to determine anything. It has wildly varying results and should not be used to determine if Chainfire 3D helps anything in the real world.

View attachment 40579

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
Don't know why there blurry

wingdo

Reaction score
Before and after chainfire are my settings wrong cuz I didn't get an increase. Actually it went down.

Please see this from the post above yours:

Please do not rely on Quadrant to determine anything. It has wildly varying results and should not be used to determine if Chainfire 3D helps anything in the real world.

In answer to your other question, your images are "blurry" because you put them in as attachments as opposed to an image.

powerwagon

Reaction score
Got a high of just under 2700 last night, but honestly I don't put too much stock in to synthetic benchmarks. If the phone is smooth and quick using it as I normally do, then that's all the benchmarks I need.