GameLoft Android

maxohkc

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if people actually ever pay for Android games on gameloft's website. I have been thinking about it, but I have a rooted phone and constantly flash new roms. I heard that gameloft's download process is annoying and extremely annoying. Just wanted to know if anyone really does buy there games or does everyone just pirate them?
P.S. I don't pirate games and love nothing more than to support developers :)

SEGA

Reaction score
I have with one game, the thing with there site is lack of updates, don't think I ever got an update for the game, but others might.

tdowning6

Reaction score
I bought 2 and they are great, games take a while to download as each has about 120mg that downloads to your sd card, but the games are great. I have a D1 not rooted

Mayze

Reaction score
I have with one game, the thing with there site is lack of updates, don't think I ever got an update for the game, but others might.

^^ This is the reason I'll never buy from their site again. I have the full versions of Nova, Sandstorm, and Dungeon Hunter and cannot update unless I buy them again. My versions are 1.0 and they are all up to 3. something.

I don't understand why they won't put their apps on the market.

trabic

Reaction score
My experience with gameloft is from my ipod, and I have to say I would not install their games, even if they were free.

I bought their backgammon game, and it was the worst backgammon client I have ever played. Worthless AI, random crashes, hard resets, etc. just went on i tunes to check and it still has never been updated, ever.

They made a battleship clone that bricked peoples ipods, also has not been updated.

They also have a long history of sock-puppet reviews.

DO NOT TRUST GAMELOFT, and definitely do not give them money.