Galaxy S9 vs iPhone X Stereo Speaker Test!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Galaxy lineup has been synonymous with horrid speaker quality over the past few years. After a few weeks with the S9 I'm blown away with the stereo speakers, but can they match the clarity of the iPhone X speakers? Which speakers do sound best to you?

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Neither can sound any better than the device that we use to listen to the comparison....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
imo, as long as it sounds good when playing through an external speaker, the phone sound does not make a difference.

prasadab

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7
Definitely iFans trying to claim iphone x can hold on when I think if we were all honest to ourselves, we'd admit the s9+ sounded better.. I watched this video on an Axon7 app with stereo speakers that **** on both the s9 and the X and the s9 clearly gave out mid and bass tones that were barely present, if at all at times.. Also watched on a smart TV and more mids and lows from s9.. I guess if your used to crap speakers from previous phones that only have high treble as their capability, then X most definitely sounds better.. Lol..:D:D:D

Last edited: