The iPhone 7 Steals Boom Sound 2.0 From The HTC 10!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CrxkWEtVYAAWC9w.jpg

Last year everyone gave HTC a hard time for "stealing" the design of the iPhone 6 when they released their mid tier device the HTC One A9. Now it seems Apple has stolen a design feature from the HTC 10. Boom sound 2.0 on the HTC 10 utilizes a single woofer that fires from the bottom. It also uses the earpiece speaker to provide the higher range sound.

Two speaker stereo sound is a new feature on the iPhone 7 and guess which speaker set up it uses?! There is a bottom firing stereo speaker as well as a stereo speaker built into the earpiece. It makes you wonder if HTC has a mole or if Apple blatantly copied HTC design. Who knows maybe this is coincidence.

via @DetroitBORG

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I was under the impression that Apple added a second bottom speaker.

UPDATE:
  • Stereo speakers: A second speaker joins the iPhone to give you stereo speakers. There's now one at the bottom and one at the top (this is brand-new for Apple).

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
That's what I thought too. Well....at least they still have that nice camera going for them. lol

S5 tap'n

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I ordered Rose Gold 128G for my wife. My Carrier connection said mid october delivery..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I thought about jet black, but got a feeling it will show finger prints and scratches.

I'm thinking same thing but looks so sexy lol ...even Apple noted its prone to show .. It will be game time decision lmao

iPAD 9.7

unbreakable360

Reaction score
Nothing new they did use the open source aos so it's basically an Android with a [edit] strange logo

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

unbreakable360

Reaction score
Didn't know that was a inappropriate word lol smh

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk