Galaxy s 3 vs motorola hd

Picasso71

Reaction score
hey guys, I preordered the gs3 the other day due to the whole keeping my unlimited plan. the thing is, I don't necessarily need my unlimited plan, I don't ueee that much bandwidth. so the question would be which one is supposed to be better assuming they both work flawlessly. should I wait for the hd?

ryanr509

Reaction score
Picasso71 said:
hey guys, I preordered the gs3 the other day due to the whole keeping my unlimited plan. the thing is, I don't necessarily need my unlimited plan, I don't ueee that much bandwidth. so the question would be which one is supposed to be better assuming they both work flawlessly. should I wait for the hd?

Can't really say since as of now the HD is just a rumor. I'm sure they will be very similar spec wise besides maybe the ram and battery. Both will have fantastic screens probly both snapdragon s4 processor. Which do u like better? Blur vs touchwiz? Or if battery life is a concern hold out for the HD.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
No one knows the true specs of the rumored HD so not quite possible to compare. I've been out of the loop past couple weeks, but I haven't seen much about the rumored HD.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Rumored specs of the RHD look promising. And with top notch hardware and radios courtesy of Motorola it should be a winner. You could always keep your preorder for the SIII and sell it right after you get it to fund the full price of the RHD. Your unlimited is still locked in. Why pay $30 for tiered when you can have unlimited. Better to have too much than not enough.

OP
P

Picasso71

Reaction score
Can't really say since as of now the HD is just a rumor. I'm sure they will be very similar spec wise besides maybe the ram and battery. Both will have fantastic screens probly both snapdragon s4 processor. Which do u like better? Blur vs touchwiz? Or if battery life is a concern hold out for the HD.

well I've only had the droid x, which I'm am currently using and have really liked it, so I don't really know