Galaxy S 3 to Feature 4.8" Display and Ceramic Back With Simultaneous Global Launch

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The SGS3 is sounding better and better. Although I am very happy with my Nexus. Maybe I will get the SGS4 in a year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

nikecar

Reaction score
4.8"? Goodness.

Is that a big screen tv in your pocket?

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
My upgrade is ready in 4 days. I will wait to see if this phone comes to Verizon. I don't care about removable batteries. I've only ever had one for my DX and never swapped it. I have pulled it if my phone locked up, but I bet there is a keypress to do a hard reset like iPhones do. I am near a charger enough at work that its no biggie to me. Plus, when I stream Pandora, its plugged in anyways. I've had a 32 gig microSD in my DX for a while now and even with the 16gb it came with, i never filled it up. I use Google Music to stream my music and Pandora. My pictures I have set to auto upload to the could via SugarSync, though I now have a Box.net account that gave me a free 50gig lifetime upgrade. I do like cloud storage, its just easier. As for the ceramic backing, I'm good with my phone. My DX still looks new, no scratch on the glass or casing and I don't use a case or screen protector.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
If that's the case it could be used for self defense :eek:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hmmm gs3 had a ceramic back, and the razr has Kevlar...

I wonder...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Now Samsung has my eye if that render turns out to be what the actual phone looks like. That small bezel with a 4.8" screen looks fantastic. Too bad I have another year with the tbolt.

CletusVanDam

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't come with a ceramic back. That will be heavy and susceptible to cracking, like a ifone 4S :/

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
That render looks like the original render for the Galaxy Prime...err...Nexus.