Galaxy Note II Video Comparison of the Marble White vs. Titanium Grey Colors

Which color do you like best for the Samsung Galaxy Note II?

• Marble White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titanium Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;xEy4YNdGNI0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xEy4YNdGNI0[/video]​

Here's a video above of the two different colored versions of the Samsung Galaxy Note II side-by-side. For those who didn't know, the phablet will come in a couple of fabulous colors initially: Marble White and Titanium Grey. Of course, it is always possible that Samsung will release other color combinations later like they did with the SGS3. In the mean-time, sound off in the poll which color you prefer for the device.

Video Source: AndroidAuthority

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I think I am going to try out the Marble White this time around...my S3 and Note 1 are both Pebble Blue - so time to change it up (I think :))...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I like grey. But may go white to switch it up as well.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'll go grey... if I get it... I'm hard core moto... I'm afraid that once I drink the kool-aid, I'll be stuck.... :(

I just noticed we can like from tapatalk now... kewl.

geoff5093

Reaction score
As far as the GS3 goes, I preferred white for the front of the phone, however the back looked a bit cheap, and had the notorious "oil" look. Titanium gray looks awesome, and is less popular than white and black.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
grey for me ..

npro1464

Reaction score
I suspect they did away with the Pepple Blue for Titanium Grey due to "Purple-gate." I'd get the grey. If I had to get a GS3, I'd get a white.

LocoRon

Reaction score
As far as the GS3 goes, I preferred white for the front of the phone, however the back looked a bit cheap,

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought about the Note 10.1. White devices can be nice for a change of pace, but that particular implementation definitely looks cheap. I ended up getting the Grey model, and it's absolutely beautiful in-person, so I suspect the same will hold for the Note 2. :D

droidshot®

Reaction score
I don't care which color i get ( i just want one) plus I'll have to put a protective case on it anyway. Just wish it'd hurry and come to Verizon.