VZW Galaxy Note II Available for Purchase Online and in Stores Nov 29

Tonik

Reaction score
I would agree with that Tonik but the good thing about the Note ll is they released it overseas and there's tons of YouTube videos of people that acutely use this phone daily. That's what made me go ahead and drop $700 on it off contract.

I will be in the 700 group with you. Just want to see it work on the VZ US network. The nightmare of dropped data that was the first 5 months or so of owning a Bionic has made me very cautious. Wifes SIII is fine, I am sure this phone will continue that high standard.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'm not activating this one.. though it looks like its got a border.. its white.. I ordered grey.

I ordered grey as well, but with as long as I've been waiting for this phone, I'll probably keep a white one if that's what shows up. :biggrin:

Last edited:

xtor

Reaction score
Do you think moto might come out with a screen this big?,i always owned moto because they work everywhere, but Samsung is so far ahead on phone design it's hard not to jump ship, and I'll miss my hdmi out.

point of origin

Last edited:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Do you think moto might come out with a screen this big?,i always owned moto because they work everywhere, but Samsung is so far ahead on phone design it's hard not to jump ship, and I'll miss my hdmi out.

point of origin

I don't know that they'll jump to 5.5", but considering Motorola helped to usher in the era of 4.3" displays with the Droid X (a phone that many contended had a screen that was too big at the time), I'd be surprised if they don't release a 5" phone next year. Of course, since Motorola uses the on-screen buttons, that means the usable area will be about 4.7" most of the time, but that should put it in a range that would appeal to more people.

That's just pure speculation on my part though. No evidence or rumors of any sort to back it up. :)