Galaxy Note Edge Cases

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I'd lost hope there for a minute thinking that I would have to either use a folio case or just go without one.

This is the one I'm running with:

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Case from Urban Armor Gear - Clear Case ndash URBAN ARMOR GEAR

GLXN_Edge_ICE_PT04_1024x1024.png
GLXN_Edge_ICE_PT03_1024x1024.png
GLXN_Edge_ICE_PT05_1024x1024.png

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Nice. UAG puts out some quality stuff. I'm glad to see that they've really been expanding to support a wider range of devices.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Here is a TPU that is available in 4 colors. Black, Gray, Pink, and Green:

DURA-FRO Series For Galaxy Note Edge Fosmon

View attachment 73533
I have their case for my Note 4, and it's pretty awful. I bought it because many of their cases have great reviews, and it was one of the only slim TPU cases available from Amazon at the time. It fits the bottom of the phone very loosely, bowing out and leaving a gap. The cutouts look like they were cut by a five-year-old, with many of them partially covering what they're supposed to be there to provide an opening for (and that's aide from the Verizon mic placement issue). It also scuffed up the metal edge around the phone quite noticeably. There seemed to be no quality control whatsoever.

It's very possible that the problems are just with some of their Note 4 cases, and that the quality issues don't extend across the board. But after this experience, I'll be keeping my distance from their cases.

OP
Ollie

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I have their case for my Note 4, and it's pretty awful. I bought it because many of their cases have great reviews, and it was one of the only slim TPU cases available from Amazon at the time. It fits the bottom of the phone very loosely, bowing out and leaving a gap. The cutouts look like they were cut by a five-year-old, with many of them partially covering what they're supposed to be there to provide an opening for (and that's aide from the Verizon mic placement issue). It also scuffed up the metal edge around the phone quite noticeably. There seemed to be no quality control whatsoever.

It's very possible that the problems are just with some of their Note 4 cases, and that the quality issues don't extend across the board. But after this experience, I'll be keeping my distance from their cases.
I saw another picture of that case and it looked loose on the Edge side of the screen.

OP
Ollie

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Skinomi:

61M+QSOMzFL._AC_SY600_.jpg
611feyLrXfL._AC_SY600_.jpg

rabernet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note Edge
I'm using a Verus Thor on my Edge - I had a Note 4 for two weeks (dang Verizon didn't know when they were getting the Edge at the time I renewed and upgraded), and loved my Verus Thor case on that one, so was thrilled to see that they have ones for the Edge as well. Great case! I got gold and red, and probably will pick up a black one as well.

Amazon.com Galaxy Note Edge Case Verus Heavy Drop Protection Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Case Thor Series Red Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case - Verizon AT T Sprint T-Mobile International and Unlocked - S6 Case for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915S 2015 Model Cell Phones Accessories