Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I ordered the i-Blason Magma. looks like a Defender in Ways. I like the Clear Back to see color of the Phone. This was one of the only ones i could find with a clear Back and a Holster Clip. Should be in mail today. I'll share my thoughts.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074W3WBVC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

looks nice. I be curious as to the built in screen protector. I got a case with a built in screen protector years ago and the screen protector was was just plastic and it did not form to the screen.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
looks nice. I be curious as to the built in screen protector. I got a case with a built in screen protector years ago and the screen protector was was just plastic and it did not form to the screen.
Otterbox Defender is the same way. Only thing with these curved screens. I really would like the tempered glass. With rugged case like I've done on my other phones.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I like this case. The built-in screen protector affects sensitivity a little bit. It's more noticeable one the edge swiping. Overall it's not bad and for less than half the price of the Otterbox Defender it worth it. I find the it does take a little extra tapping pressure for typing. After a while you get used to the added pressure.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I would search amazon and check their reviews. they have several but I cannot recommend any. I still have a brick for emergency charging but have not used it since getting the note 8.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

jhom

Reaction score
My killer combination is an Arctic Blue Spigen Neo Hybrid with a Whitestone Dome.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I ordered the i-Blason Magma. looks like a Defender in Ways. I like the Clear Back to see color of the Phone. This was one of the only ones i could find with a clear Back and a Holster Clip. Should be in mail today. I'll share my thoughts.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074W3WBVC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This was one of the first ones I ordered. Use it the most. I did pull out the screen protector and remove all the glue. The screen protector sucked.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
This was one of the first ones I ordered. Use it the most. I did pull out the screen protector and remove all the glue. The screen protector sucked.

Agreed, there was too much space that hurt responsiveness. I do this with all my rugged cases with built in screen protectors. All my Otterbox Defenders I pulled and have Tempered Glass on the phones.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I've had this about a week. Very very happy. Modified the holster to avoid the Bixby button but very nice.
583729c389eb172851158fda2e90894f.jpg