Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Got an email from Spigen last night through Amazon. They're sending me their redesigned tpu piece of the Neo Hybrid that's been verified to work with the Verizon variant.

Only question now is, will I have to cut out around the HRM again? Haha.

I'm actually using the Neo Hybrid again (can't remember if I already shared that). The cruzerlite case was a great fit, but tends to be a bit more slick after using the Neo with it's highly textured back.

It's really a nice case, and I'm glad that they've realized their mistake and are willing to make good on it. I was beginning to think they were just going to ignore my request and had almost decided that I wasn't going to buy any more of their products, but this has changed my mind for sure.

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I am looking for a soft silicone case. Incipio used to make them in black for the S2. It was super grippy and very easy to remove when swapping batteries. It had a great cushion to it as well if you were to ever drop your phone.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I am looking for a soft silicone case. Incipio used to make them in black for the S2. It was super grippy and very easy to remove when swapping batteries. It had a great cushion to it as well if you were to ever drop your phone.
I could go for something like that as well. I really like the TPU of the cruzerlite case, as it's almost as easy to remove as a silicone case but is a bit more durable, but the smooth sides of it just didn't provide the grip that I had already gotten accustomed to with Neo Hybrid

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Does the Neo indent the camera so it doesn't touch the surface of whatever you are laying it on? It does on my Note 3, but the pictures online make the back of the case look flush instead of protecting the lens glass.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Does the Neo indent the camera so it doesn't touch the surface of whatever you are laying it on? It does on my Note 3, but the pictures online make the back of the case look flush instead of protecting the lens glass.
Yes it does. The case sticks out just a tiny bit further than the lens of the camera.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Got an email from Spigen last night through Amazon. They're sending me their redesigned tpu piece of the Neo Hybrid that's been verified to work with the Verizon variant.

Only question now is, will I have to cut out around the HRM again? Haha.

I'm actually using the Neo Hybrid again (can't remember if I already shared that). The cruzerlite case was a great fit, but tends to be a bit more slick after using the Neo with it's highly textured back.

It's really a nice case, and I'm glad that they've realized their mistake and are willing to make good on it. I was beginning to think they were just going to ignore my request and had almost decided that I wasn't going to buy any more of their products, but this has changed my mind for sure.
I got an email to. I should have mine next week.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
New Spigen TPU has arrived for my Neo Hybrid.
e27d70e18aee8ea84e82c179489c03ac.jpg

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
This may have already been discussed but.....has anyone used the Otterbox Defender on the Note 4 yet? My fiance is wanting something a little more for his Note.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
This may have already been discussed but.....has anyone used the Otterbox Defender on the Note 4 yet? My fiance is wanting something a little more for his Note.
A friend of mine has it. It was just to big for me. He has the Otterbox Defender.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I know it's not water proof.....however could it be considered water resistant??

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks