Galaxy Nexus headphone jack quality (and Android phones in general)

OP
M

mzjin

Reaction score
I have yet to see a snappier rzr than my bionic... if i had.. i would have bought one. The rzr sufferz from jitters and laggyness..idk why its the same phone sans the pentile amoled screen.. but take A look at any bionic thread concerning this... even htc rezound owners agree... im just saying.. iphone is loosing ground to droid quick. And its not because iphone does "EVERYTHING BETTER". Thats for sure. Consider your surroundings. U hate ur rzr? Bring it back.. turn ur obsolete phone back on and enjoy. Geez not that hard.. if your not willing to deal with some bugs and some things that need to be worked out with brand new technology then I don't know why you're even here..? just stick to your iphone 4 and you won't have any probs ...oh wait..but let us not forget that is the same phone that had the worst antenna problems I've ever seen in my life... or did everyone forget about that?

They're bugs guys verizon and Motorola will get them figured out, it's only software issues trust me..be patient

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Oh god yes, the Razr is going back, it's horrendous.

But I have to wait for the Galaxy Nexus to come out first to play around with that before I give up and go back to iPhone.

iPhone antenna problems I never had to deal with - because I am on Verizon.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Oh god yes, the Razr is going back, it's horrendous.

But I have to wait for the Galaxy Nexus to come out first to play around with that before I give up and go back to iPhone.

iPhone antenna problems I never had to deal with - because I am on Verizon.

I wasn't quoting the antenna problems that the iphone4 had because there was ever a problem on verizons iphone4... but im only doing it to show contrast To the fact that even though you think the iphone4 is the perfect phone now... the truth is I came out over year ago and when it first came out it had problems just like every other new phone does :)

OP
M

mzjin

Reaction score
I wasn't quoting the antenna problems that the iphone4 had because there was ever a problem on verizons iphone4... but im only doing it to show contrast To the fact that even though you think the iphone4 is the perfect phone now... the truth is I came out over year ago and when it first came out it had problems just like every other new phone does :)

Fair enough. If the Galaxy Nexus has no unfixable hardware problems (like poor headphone jack), then I think it'll be my next phone for a while anyway.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Fair enough. If the Galaxy Nexus has no unfixable hardware problems (like poor headphone jack), then I think it'll be my next phone for a while anyway.

Again I think the bionics head phone issues is a software issue not a hardware issue... um but enjoy your galaxy nexus with only 16 gb of storage ahahah my bionic keeps looking better and better. Wooooweee

Byakushiki

Reaction score
I will agree, OG headphone jack is terrible. A straw or a bit of glue fixes that though. Headphone jacks from the Droid 2 on have much improved though. I can live without a mic/remote on my headphones, so both my Pioneer HDJ 500 and Altec Lansing titaniums are without such. Don't give me lip about how Beats are 10x better for music though, because they aren't. If you want good IEMs, try monster turbine gold or copper. Also look into custom IEMs.

DarrellM5

Reaction score
I must have gotten a really good one. I'm still using my OG Droid, purchased the 1st day they became available. It's still in mint condition and there is no static, popping or hissing associated with the headphone jack whatsoever. If there was, I would have returned it the next day! I play music from my Droid through my vehicle and home stereo systems as well as through headphones.

I also have very high hopes for the Nexus.