Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
There won't be as many features added into this ROM than CM7 will likely have. Just another option for users to have but I want to keep this pretty lean and fast hopfully.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Beta 13 is up. Kernel will be up shortly although its included in the rom anyways.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Hows this stack up against CM7? Anyone try em both yet?

i have not tried cm7 but have tried ud 3.0 and IMO this rom stacks up pretty good. UD bugs are not presented in this build. only bug i found in this build is led light. its a common bug on all GB roms but camera works and camcorder works in this build. although recording in HD seems flaky but the OP is working on it. overall this rom is fast and smooth. i could notice a differents once i enabled the smartass gov in setcpu. i used the OPS settings he recommended. this rom has all the options i like without all the extra stuff that UD and CM has that i never use. great job OP

jr313

Reaction score
I've installed beta 13 and its running great I just have one thing that is not working, not sure if anyone else is having the same problem..my home button isn't working I have to use my back button to return to my home screen...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Hmm that's interesting. I haven't come across that.

Did you wipe when installing?

In either case I'm going to probably have 14 here in a few hours.

jr313

Reaction score
Ok so i reinstalled it wiped twice this time and its running perfect bro...im in my happy place again..lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Good deal. I know its a pain but the rom is changing so much that you may end up wiping. Next release will just be some here and there and cleaning stuff up.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Let me tell you all...roberj is spending A LOT of time on this ROM. You all won't be disappointed.

jr313

Reaction score
Cool man i look forward to every one of ur updates it makes ur rom better everytime...and i agree 100% hes is putting a lot of good work into this rom its the most polished gingerbread so far that ive used...since ive installed it i havent looked back or to any other rom i really like the vanilla android feel and look very much!

U know what it iiis!

masully1984

Reaction score
Just flashed 13, huge difference from 6 to 13. Trackball wake up is huge. USB not working at all for me.

Last edited:
OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I'm going to be testing an update all day tomorrow that will hopefully put the USB issues to rest forever. Its been my enemy since I started this project.

Other things are just mainly a whole slew of other bug fixes. Still working on fixing Bluetooth, wifi tether, and USB tether.

Giving up on blinking notifications for now until I get other stuff in place. Seems everytime I mess with them I break something else.

How has the kernel been treating everyone. I haven't been at work the past few days so I haven't been able to put the battery life through its paces but I feel look some more voltage tweaks and havs tweaks might be in order I will get to finally test it out tomorrow.

I'm working on a new kernel that will be patched up to 2.6.32.28 but I want to get everything working on the current version first.

More features will be coming like rotary lock and an option for switching betwen 3d and 2d app drawers on the launcher. Is anyone even using the stock launcher? Is doing anything to it even worth it?

What are some of the other problems you guys are having. I don't hardly get to even use my phone for anything because I'm always flashing something so it ls hard for me to find obscure settings and things not working.

Last thing are there any modules for the kernel you guys want to see? I don't think I'm going to waste my time with compcache as Im not sure its needed anymore but anything else.

Any other features wise that you guys Have to have? This is the kinda feedback I need. Loving the gingerbread keyboard here...can't believe I just typed all that on my phone.

See you with hopefully an update tomorrow evening-Tuesday morning.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would hit up UltraDroid. He just loaded your rom and is very familiar with testing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
i personally dont use the stock launcher,it doesnt support scrollable widgets. i have no idea on the kernel features, i have never paid much attention to what modules that are needed or anything. i would like to think i have been a reasonable tester for you so far, i already told you what features id like to see but at the end of the day its up to you.

Zomb!e

Reaction score
One problem I've been having is that I can't connect to any hidden wifi networks. It's fine if the network is being broadcasted but my work has their SSID hidden.

Anyone else? Any patches/fixes?

I don't use the stock launcher. Not sure how many people do. So maybe just do a couple things like you mentioned for those that prefer it.

Kernel has been fine to me so far. I don't pay attention to modules our anything. I just like a stable kernel that gives a decent battery life.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Ill test your problem tonight ( my work has no wifi I hate you...jk) and see if I can get it fixed.