Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

Rated_R

Reaction score
For the love of god Please do not put battery percentages on stock. Make a flash to enable them or vice-versa.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
For the life of me I don't understand how I get unsubscribed from my own thread.....

Anyhow,

-If I were to add the rotary lockscreen, battery percentages, are you guys saying you wouldn't want it to be an option to enable/disable in the ROM. That's what I was planning I was not planning to just making it stay enabled.

Just like the lockscreen music controls, even though right now the default is to show when music is playing I plan on adding a setting to enable/disable it as well.

That said I want to keep it pretty lean and fast. Everyone knows if they want 10,000 configuration options they will have CM7 soon but I just mainly want everything to work and have some of the more popular options.

-I will look into the exchange thread you posted and work on getting it incorporated.

-I plan on posting elsewhere soon, (xda, etc) but I wanted to keep the sample size smaller at first so I only posted here.

masully1984

Reaction score
Speed of the rom is a little slower than Evervolv or OMGB, nice work though

Sent from your mom's phone

Rated_R

Reaction score
If you can make options to turn different things on and off, like rotary lockscreen and battery %, that would be better and making them un changeable.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I *should be releasing a new version tonight. Big speed improvement and some extra options (trackpad wake, unlock, visible storage space for internal mem, new kernel, pulled in some HTC ringtones and notification sounds and a couple more things that I can't remember now.)

Next in my long list of to dos is this choppy audio that I'm getting. I use my phone almost more to listen to music than talking on so that's why its next on my list.

More features will be coming and ui changes will all definitely optional.

Once I get the audio fixed then ill be one step closer to something I will actually release and ill put it on Rom Manager after that releases will be easier to swallow because ill release a full and a patch so if you are on the latest version you wont have to download a 70 MB file to enjoy.

Bear with be though as I'm slightly OCD and certain bugs I can't and wont live with so there wont be a real release until then.

Thanks for the helpful feedback and hope you enjoy the rom on this journey.

Thanks
Roberj13

TheDarkness

Reaction score
I *should be releasing a new version tonight. Big speed improvement and some extra options (trackpad wake, unlock, visible storage space for internal mem, new kernel, pulled in some HTC ringtones and notification sounds and a couple more things that I can't remember now.)

Next in my long list of to dos is this choppy audio that I'm getting. I use my phone almost more to listen to music than talking on so that's why its next on my list.

More features will be coming and ui changes will all definitely optional.

Once I get the audio fixed then ill be one step closer to something I will actually release and ill put it on Rom Manager after that releases will be easier to swallow because ill release a full and a patch so if you are on the latest version you wont have to download a 70 MB file to enjoy.

Bear with be though as I'm slightly OCD and certain bugs I can't and wont live with so there wont be a real release until then.

Thanks for the helpful feedback and hope you enjoy the rom on this journey.

Thanks
Roberj13

Keep it AOSP my brother! No need to junk up this slick version of android with crap icons and themes. If anything leave them optional flash-able zips :).

Look forward to updates your build updates.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
That'd how I feel. In fact the little bit of theming on the lockscreen will probably be about it as far as strictly "theme" type stuff. The stock lockscreen bothers me but centered wasn't a huge departure from stock look. I don't like other fonts and stuff really either. I just want fast and for everything to work mainly..lol

TheDarkness

Reaction score
That'd how I feel. In fact the little bit of theming on the lockscreen will probably be about it as far as strictly "theme" type stuff. The stock lockscreen bothers me but centered wasn't a huge departure from stock look. I don't like other fonts and stuff really either. I just want fast and for everything to work mainly..lol

I agree 100%! The lockscreen is very minimal and it looks a little cleaner too, adding music controls would look more cluttered with the default layout anyways. Fast and stock is where it's at, there's plenty of themers out there that can release themes for this and other GB builds.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Lol there are lockscreen music contols....but only when music is actually playing.. ;)

TheDarkness

Reaction score
Oh! Yeah I know I meant that the stock layout on the lockscreen makes the music controller look a little crunched imo.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
beta 13 coming very soon....(yeah 13 ive been holding out)..lol

as soon as i get done with some testing to make sure my new kernel doesn't cause nuclear war or anything. :)