Full Screen Hero Widget for Droid

zfly9

Reaction score
Is there a full screen (that takes up one of our three screens) widget that has the clock and weather on it, that looks like the one the Eris & Hero use?

I know there's the Beautiful Widget & Weather Widget, but those are half screen.

I was wondering if there's one that takes up the whole screen like it does in the HTC SENSE UI

OP
Z

zfly9

Reaction score
C'mon, all these views, and no reply?

sir

Reaction score
Weather Widget - Donate is the one with the flip-time and the weather taking up about half the screen, which, when pressed, takes up the majority of the screen and provides the HTC Sense-type animation with the windshield wiper when it rains, and clouds moving in and out and such.

that's about the best i've got.

Stigy

Reaction score
The HTC time/weather widget takes up half the screen on the Hero & Eris...

blu1080

Reaction score
weather widget is the closest as far as being like the sense ui. But beautiful widgets version seems to be more accurate.

thrashtrash

Reaction score
weather widget

in my experience with this widget it does not update the time! i cant get this to stop. its very frustrating. so as far as using things from the sense UI i think i'll wait til root is achieved

blu1080

Reaction score
also I know that beautiful widgets has made their widgets higher resolution and they have been optimized for the droid. I haven't gotten an update like that for weather widget donate yet.

Stigy

Reaction score
I use Weather Widgets - donate and I think its awesome.

Beautiful Widgets always froze on my G1 and the time would just stop updating, not sure what the cause was, but because of it I stuck with Weather Widgets.

To each their own though.

blu1080

Reaction score
I had a rooted g1 and a rooted my touch and the time updating itself was iffy at best. But since I got the droid and beautiful widgets did the update I havent had any problems. I use both weather widgets-donate and beautiful widgets but beautiful widgets has been doing a little better since their droid update:icon_ banana:

OP
Z

zfly9

Reaction score
I tried Beatiful Widgets and then switched to Weather Widgets - Donate... Much better.. The animations are cool..

But..

Still doesn't have that full screen effect. I liked on the Hero and Eris how you slide to that screen and it'a full weather screen & clock, and it does the animation right when you slide to it, rather than on Weather Widget where it only does it if you click on it.

Yes it is full screen, you have the choice on the eris & hero if you want large or small.

OP
Z

zfly9

Reaction score
Anything like this?

I like Weather Widget - Donate right now... Is there a good theme (aHome, Sweeter Home, etc) what has this?

androidhd

Reaction score
widgets hero style

hello :motdroidhoriz: ,

I'm AndroidHD :greendroid:
i have a youtube channel and i make video about android apps

check this vid :

[video=youtube;dHrNAYUSPeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHrNAYUSPeg&feature=channel[/video]

some widget hero htc on your android phone !
just some apps NO need to root , change room or some other tricks :

-hero clocks full 7.0
-pure messenger 1.0.9
- manup456 widgets
- beautifulsms Ver1.04
- beautifulwidgets 2.03
- sidecallbar
- Pure Grid Calendar Widget Ver1.0.6
- weather widgets 2.7.1

enjoy !!!!!

-> CHECK, RATE and SUB to my channel about Android apps

U NEED COMMUNICATION WE NEED INNOVATION

TomN

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets just did an update that allows for full screen weather animations. Kinda cool but no windshield wiper on rain! Just raindrops all over the screen.

Lafond

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets just did an update that allows for full screen weather animations. Kinda cool but no windshield wiper on rain! Just raindrops all over the screen.

I just updated that and can't see the animations? I get them when I press the widget and open up the forecast, but thats it.

Does it animate only when the weather is updated?