Full Phone Case

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
I used to have that blue full phone case on my phone but i found it really hard to type on the keyboard. I just took the case off and man it is soo much easier to text :icon_ banana: does anyoen else just rock the droid naked? lol cause i have a hip case for it and a screen protector. i was also looking into getting something like a invisheild for the phone. any thoughts?

harv2000

Reaction score
I'm just using a horizontal belt strap case (elcheapo from Walmart) to carry the Droid, and nothing but a simple screen protector on the Droid itself. I'm normally fully dressed while using the machine. Guess it might be worth trying naked, but its a little chilly in the wintertime.

OP
Infernalblaze

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
lol yea rocking the droid naked would be cold and hard iono where to clip something onto *owwie* lol but i used to be very paraniod about dropping the phone but from what ive read this phone seem to be a pretty solid peice of equipment, not saying go around throwing it on the ground tho lol

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
mine is still naked til i get the zagg invisible shield and the silicone snap case..
but i do have the leather holster from verizon for now..

BiGJaYDROID

Reaction score
I didn't like the VZW leather side pouch as it is way too snug fitting to the droid and very hard to get out of the pouch. I went with the VZW black leather hard snap on case protects the phone and has a great textureized feel. Also prevents phone from slipping from hands.

ironwolf1

Reaction score
I say good luck with the zagg shield, when i got mine it was dirty inside and had very small parts that have an issue to stick also you have to keep your phone off for about 12-24 hrs to let the solution dry, I just got the black hard silicon case, it rocks..I sent the shield back

skipwiley

Reaction score
I have the Body Glove case and I've noticed that the display screen seems a bit loose (side-to-side wobble). Does the Body Glove case have the potential of damaging the rails over time?