Full Battery Charge - Alarm

cdogg777

Reaction score
I tried using search, couldn't find an answer. My wife has this phone. Whenever the battery is full charge it alerts us. Vibrate/Ring etc... I've looked everywhere on the phone for an option to turn it off and can't find it. I downloaded something called "Battery Dr". It has an On/Off for exactly that feature. But, for whatever reason, it WILL NOT SAVE. I have to set it to OFF constantly. If i set it to off then use the back button to exit the program, it doesn't save. I have to hit HOME, and then eventually it resets itself. Anyways, my main question is how do I get this feature OFF for good? Is there another APP that will do it...for free? Is there a stock setting that will turn it off?

Thanks guys!

bosshog85

Reaction score
I have that problem too. Mine used to make a sound when my phone was on loud but it doesn't it just vibrates idk how I did it but its good enough for me. =)

Sent from my SCH-I400 using DroidForums

Appleman1969

Reaction score
On my Droid Pro, I just went into sound settings and turned off the battery full notification. That doesn't work for you?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

OP
C

cdogg777

Reaction score
On my Droid Pro, I just went into sound settings and turned off the battery full notification. That doesn't work for you?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

There is no such option on the Continium. I also downloaded "Full Battery Alarm" app. Set it to DISABLE ALARM. And it still gives the alarm once the battery is full. I just downloaded "Droid Essentials", we will see if that works.

Tegamal

Reaction score
Also trying to figure this out. There was a code you could type into the dialer (I did it on my wife's phone before), but she had to factory restore her phone & now I can't for the life of me find the code again!:icon_cussing:

OP
C

cdogg777

Reaction score
Droid essentials. I don't know if I need to 'Start Service' or not specifically, but regardless if I do or don't. With the Battery Alarm unchecked...it still goes off! I'm at a loss....Tegamal, let me know if you find that key code, this is ridiculous.

Tegamal

Reaction score
Still looking for that code... This is crazy! I found it the first time by accident, now I can't find anything.

I'll find forums where devs are talking about all the codes out there for galaxy s phones, but when I ask, the thread just dies. Very frustrating!

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

AndreDroid

Reaction score
Download Free APP... "BATTERY FULL NOTIFICATION"
All settings are possible....incl. No Sound
:biggrin:
I tried using search, couldn't find an answer. My wife has this phone. Whenever the battery is full charge it alerts us. Vibrate/Ring etc... I've looked everywhere on the phone for an option to turn it off and can't find it. I downloaded something called "Battery Dr". It has an On/Off for exactly that feature. But, for whatever reason, it WILL NOT SAVE. I have to set it to OFF constantly. If i set it to off then use the back button to exit the program, it doesn't save. I have to hit HOME, and then eventually it resets itself. Anyways, my main question is how do I get this feature OFF for good? Is there another APP that will do it...for free? Is there a stock setting that will turn it off?

Thanks guys!