FS: 3wk old Brand New Condition Droid X and Accessories...

sking0621

Reaction score
I have a brand new condition Droid X for Verizon Wireless that I purchased at full retail price 3wks ago. I am planning to purchase the iphone 4 with verizon on next Thursday (2/10/2011). I will still be using the phone for one more week so can ship out on 2/11/2011. I will be selling the phone and all box contents, a hard case with phone clip for the droid x (verizon brand), as well as the droid bundle box that includes the car charger, the desktop cradle and cord, the HDMI cable, and navigation cradle for the car. I am only asking $400.00 dollars. I will also entertain all "reasonable" offers. Standard shipping is free, but I will ship express if buyer is willing to pay. I will not ship outside of the U.S. This is a great deal as I mentioned I paid full retail for the phone plus bundle box.
I apologize in advance if I did not post this in the correct forum location.

hanzie

Reaction score
If its only 3 weeks old why dont you just return it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dbst

Reaction score
I'd go to android.net if you want to sell it, you can't sell stuff on DF

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
S

sking0621

Reaction score
I appreciate the question. After posting i was gathering all of the boxes and contents and found receipt. I am technically into my fourth week of use and by the sell date i will be over my 30 day return window. I didnt figure I would have to correct the post on such minute detail. Im just hoping to recover at least some of my money to take the "ouch" factor out since again going to spend yet more money.
As far as other post, it looks as if i have to delete post anyway since cant post it for sale hdre.