D3 for sell...Like new condition...Lots of accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

das7771

Reaction score
I bought the D3 the day it arrived at the Verizon store. I probably used the phone for no more than two weeks and decided it wasn't for me. So now I am selling it. This phone is still in like new condition, there are no scratches, dings or any type of damage at all. MEID/IMEI is clean, if you would like to check please PM me and I will give you the number to check with verizon.

The phone comes with the box, documentation, wall charger and usb cable. It also comes with the extended battery and cover, the desktop dock, car dock, and the verizon shell/holster combo.

I am selling all of this for only $375.00 USD. Paypal only please. If you would like to purchase it please PM me with your email address that you have registered with paypal and I will send you and invoice. Shipping is included in the price.

Update:

To every body that lives outisde of the U.S. the phone is not sim unlocked, and I can not unlock it since the phone is not activated on my current phone line. If you know of another way to have it activated I will be more than happy to ship overseas, but unless you know of another way around it, I can only sell to people in the U.S, the phone was active on my line so the sim card has be previously activated. There will also be an added cost for overseas shipping that will be determined once you give me your location.

Attachments

• IMG_6036.JPG
    IMG_6036.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_6035.JPG
    IMG_6035.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_6034.JPG
    IMG_6034.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 287
  • Accessories.JPG
    Accessories.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 286

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Selling phones or equipment is not allowed on DoridForums. You may want to check our sister forum Android.net and list you phone on the classified section. I am closing this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.