froyo shutdown?

motomaniac

Reaction score
Hey I'm a noob to the droid forums, but my question is, I just bought a moto droid, rooted it, and then installed 2.2...within 15 minutes after instaling i would have these random shutdowns where the phone would just turn off...It was doing it quite frequently so I flashed back to 2.1 I was and am currently running bugless beasts software and was curious if this is a known issue or if it is just my device...any input would be greatly appreciated

OP
M

motomaniac

Reaction score
oh and I forgot to mention since I flashed back, I have no issues

OP
M

motomaniac

Reaction score
Any kernel u would suggest givin the device I'm using??? Thanks for the response btw

stragabenz

Reaction score
Check out chevy, p3, or jhjd i believe is his tag. Go through the custom roms section you will find all the info you need and make sure your installing a kernel that is for froyo otherwise you will have issues.

F

FknTwizted

i have tried several kernels (Chevy, p3) with no luck in this area. i even use stock 2.2 and still get the random reboots. is there something else that could be causing the issue? (btw not the whole bb reboot button thing either) i have rocked, chaos, BB, jrummy, all with no luck.