From OG Droid to Incredible 2!!

cmonsta

Reaction score
Hi all made the wise decision to jump on the Incredible 2 bandwagon after many hours researching my next phone. I even thought about waiting for the Bionic...long story short here i am! It's an awesome- no, incredible phone!

My only gripe coming from the OG droid is the loudness/volume levels for ringtones, notifications and music. It seems my Droid was very loud compared to the incredible. Anyone else notice this too? I think i will get use to it so it may not be that big of a deal.

Thanks in advance.
Josh

Pacerguy_Don

Reaction score
I'm new to the Incredible 2 as well (had mine for a week now) and have noticed the same thing about the volume levels on the ringer/notifications as well.

Love the phone otherwise though dancedroid

AM Son

Reaction score
Same here- came from the OG about a week ago for me as well. I too don't love the sound levels, and in addition have found the bluetooth signal to be weak (ie. interfered with easily).
Otherwise, this is a slick phone!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Y'all feel free to jump over to our dedicated Incredible forum as well. HTC Incredible Forum. I'm the admin over there and usually catch questions and issues over there faster than here.

And I'm with y'all. I jumped from the Inc to the Inc 2 about two weeks ago and absolutely love it! Rooted this thing really hums along. Couldn't be happier with a phone. But the volume is a hair low. I have noticed that, too.

Markster1

Reaction score
I think they carried over the same speaker from the original incredible and to solve the blown speaker issue they just lowered the max volume.

Sent from my Incredible 2

vjaamm

Reaction score
I'm coming from the og droid as well, the volume I don't really have a problem with the vibrate I'm yue other hand I do. I can barely feel the vibrate.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
don't feel bad, the volume on the tbolt seems incredibly low compared to the OG.
I think it has to be a sacrifice for physical size.

Freakstyle

Reaction score
Oh to Dinc2 as well. Couldn't be happier with the jump. About a month ago my wife got the D2 as a warranty replacement for the D1. Now she's all kinds of jealous over the inch :) tons of bloatware on this damn thing though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums