free extended battery for galaxy nexus from sprint

steveky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
Just curious, does anybody know if this battery is compatible with the S3?

pjkump

Reaction score
Got my battery a couple of days ago and it works awesome! Here is a screenshot. I forgot to do the screen time but it was about 2 hours on auto brightness. Also running stock 4.2.2 with Nova launcher.

View attachment 63185

Last edited:

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
I'm impress that a company would give away stock. I know they are just clearing out old stock for a phone that have for the most part a disappointment on all fronts. Might have to consider supporting sprint in the future.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Got mine day before yesterday. Fits with the original Verizon back. Seems to work fine.

jadine4498

Reaction score
I just got mine in the mail today everyone.. So they must still have alot...just also wanted to report my battery lasted 6hours before I had to charge it. Not bad.

Last edited:

Nick D

Reaction score
I just received my battery today. I was shocked that this was still available. Thanks for the link!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

abadbronc

Reaction score
I just ordered one today and shipping is free. $0.00 total. Thanks!

abadbronc

Reaction score
Just a follow up to my previous post. I received my battery today. The battery fits and works in my Verizon GN perfectly. The Sprint branded battery cover has one little snap/tab in the wrong place. I shaved it off with my leatherman and it fits as tight as my vzw cover. I think the new cover may be better because it's got a finer crosshatch pattern that doesn't feel as slippery.

cloud12077

Reaction score
If you use code "battery1" you will get free shipping on the battery as well. I got a free one with $6.50 shipping a few months ago. I just ordered another free one with the code to get free shipping as well. Always good to have a spare, since I don't plan on upgrading my phone for a while yet.