Free alternative to Remember the Milk?

velocity92c

Reaction score
I really like RTM but at 25/yr it just isn't worth it to me. Can anyone suggest a nice free alternative? I don't need anything fancy, just a todo list for grocery shopping and such. Thanks!

SGTiger

Reaction score
I really like RTM but at 25/yr it just isn't worth it to me. Can anyone suggest a nice free alternative? I don't need anything fancy, just a todo list for grocery shopping and such. Thanks!

gtasks has evolved as of late into a pretty good app. The great think about it is it syncs with your google tasks. The free version has manual sync while the pay version allows automatic sync.

SSI gTasks ToDo v0.3.62m Application for Android | Productivity

If you use Froyo like I do, you may need to download the following if the market version above doesn't work:

AndAppStore : gTasks

The widget that comes with it is nothing to write home about, but the dev has collaborated with the Pure Calendar dev so that the excellent Pure Calendar Agenda widget shows the gtasks tasks in it.

Here is the google tasks site associated with your gmail account:

https://mail.google.com/tasks/canvas

You can also go to the site to see your tasks while using your Droid:

https://mail.google.com/tasks/android

Last edited:

les017

Reaction score
Specifically for groceries and errands I have recently moved from OurGroceries to GroceryIQ. Much smarter about segregating or combining stores, can invite multiple people to share list, etc. Well done.

tasha21

Reaction score
Give Tasks N Todos a try. It cost nothing (except some seconds to download it), sync with Google Tasks smoothly (as far as my 5 lists can tell) and looks very nice (I like black).

Apparently it's been optimized for tablets and Kindle Fire. Not that I own one to test it out though :(

big al

Reaction score
I 2nd our groceries.
love the ability to share the lists so you dont have multiple lists going

robert70

Reaction score
I use " out of milk" for my groceries and to do list, mutten I never thought of looking for one that could seperate stores, thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums