Foxfi Working with Bionic Upgrade?

easyfire

Reaction score
Will Foxfi work with the Bionic upgrade to 4.1.2? I have not upgraded as I do not want to lose the very useful Foxfi hot spot.

2nd Issue...I have been advised by Motorola level two support that the upgrade will render my Lapdock useless.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I am on 4.1.2. Foxfi works. I don't own a lapdock

OP
easyfire

easyfire

Reaction score
Thanks for you quick response. I manage 9 various Verizon phones and really hate it when I get upgrades without knowing what functions have been disabled. We will leave a couple of the Bionics alone till the lapdocks cease productive function.

jkensing

Reaction score
Will Foxfi work with the Bionic upgrade to 4.1.2? I have not upgraded as I do not want to lose the very useful Foxfi hot spot.

2nd Issue...I have been advised by Motorola level two support that the upgrade will render my Lapdock useless.

I am on 4.1.2 and Foxfi works for me and the lapdock works better than it did on ICS. I use my lapdock daily one reason I wouldn't want to change phones as long as mine is still working.

OP
easyfire

easyfire

Reaction score
Well that is good to hear. I will go ahead and upgrade one Bionic per your information. I must admit in over two hours with Verizon and Motorola I never did get consistent responses to my questions about the upgrade to 4.1.2. The Verizon reps did not even know what a lapdoc was. The level of knowledgeable service from both Verizon and Motorola certainly has declined since Google bought Motorola. Perhaps my recent experience is an exception. However, I did not get the usual followup call asking how satisfied I was with the service.

Thanks for your response...