Does Foxfi work on Bionic ICS 235?

nateohio

Reaction score
Title says it all...

I'm on 232 and Foxfi works great on this build, but I'm thinking of upgrading to 235 and don't want to lose that functionality.

So does it work on 235 also?

linuxgator

Reaction score
Works fine on the .238 build. If you're willing to lose the ability to go back, you may as well just skip 235 and go straight to 238, it seems a bit quicker.

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Title says it all...

I'm on 232 and Foxfi works great on this build, but I'm thinking of upgrading to 235 and don't want to lose that functionality.

So does it work on 235 also?

Yeah why are you willing to take the risk when .232 works so well and you'll still be able to get on the ota path...

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha41

OP
nateohio

nateohio

Reaction score
Because i don't much care about being on the OTA path!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you go to .238 (or even .235) you'll still be able to get on the OTA path. The only problem is that if Foxfi doesn't work for you, you can't go back to .232 where it did.

OP
nateohio

nateohio

Reaction score
aaf709 said:
If you go to .238 (or even .235) you'll still be able to get on the OTA path. The only problem is that if Foxfi doesn't work for you, you can't go back to .232 where it did.

That's why I'm asking if it works before i do it

Obsidian...

Reaction score
Because i don't much care about being on the OTA path!

Wow arrogance always a great characteristic... You want to be on 238 because you believe it's better than 232 but you don't care about being on the ota, which will be better than 238... Good logic

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha50

Hit me up...
Gtalk @ [email protected]
Twitter @Obsidian_22

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bionic owners will be able to get on the OTA path the same way RAZR owners did.

OP
nateohio

nateohio

Reaction score
Obsidian... said:
Wow arrogance always a great characteristic... You want to be on 238 because you believe it's better than 232 but you don't care about being on the ota, which will be better than 238... Good logic

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha50

Hit me up...
Gtalk @ [email protected]
Twitter @Obsidian_22

Arrogance?? You're out of line man.

The OTA could end up being any of the leaks that we've seen, its not guaranteed to be the latest build, nor is it guaranteed to be any better or worse than previous builds...

We've seen it before where the OTA wasn't the latest build leaked and I'm quite positive we'll see it again.

As far as the OTA path is concerned, you should know that this community is like no other when it comes to finding work arounds for stuff like getting back on the path.

All it takes its time...that being said I've had my bionic since OCT and I've ran "unofficial" builds about 80% of that time because i felt that the leaks were superior to what was actually released.

I'm not new, i completely understand the risks, now can we get back to my actual question?

Last edited: