Force closes after pasting bloatware apks

cell2011

Reaction score
I recently got a bunch of forces closes after trying to delete a bunch of apks through root explorer read and write were mounted too. Now phone wont boot all the way it keeps restarting in droid logo. Also tried to flash firmware .902 in fastboot but rsd failed. Cannot program battery low. Can i still charge battery if i can boot but keeps restarting? Please need help. I was on latest software .902 and rooted. Shouldnt this charge in the recovery in triangle mode? i can still boot to recovery but now i just need to charge phone so i can program

Last edited:

eye_dea

Reaction score
Battery wont charge in ap fastboot.
You need to charge your battery. Few options:
1. Find someone with a bionic that will let you charge your battery in their phone.
2. Go to verizon and see if they can charge your phone.
3. Buy an extra battery (they usually come with enough charge to restore your phone).
4. Buy an external battery charger.
5. buy a motorola factory flash cable. This type of cable has a different pin out and has the +5v on pin 1 which bypasses the battery and powers the device directly even without a battery inserted at all. here is a link... Team Black Hat

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
It wont charge in triangle mode? Also i must of had enough charge to do rsd lite but it kept failing after decompressed and goign to 1/22 and i was flashing the .902 wonder if i need to do the 588-86

eye_dea

Reaction score
It wont charge in triangle mode? Also i must of had enough charge to do rsd lite but it kept failing after decompressed and goign to 1/22 and i was flashing the .902 wonder if i need to do the 588-86

Phone will charge if it boots. You want to flash the 902 images, don't try to go back. Have you ever used RSDlite before? What guide were you following?

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
I was on 5.7 rsd lite ans the fmx files 902 and on xp 32 bit had drivers too. But phone fails at 1/22 after 100% done decompress and flash only. also tried different port also tried moto driver 5.0 for xp. just not sure why it fails after decompress? was able to do this 3 times before battery was low so i must of had 70-80% charge.

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
could u send me a link of the 902 file i would need please? also the phone boots to the droid avatar i have here on my profile but then restarts and keeps restarting. doesnt boot fully

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
i am also able to get into android system recovery i see my roms i have to flash but would this help me any?

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
i am also able to get into android system recovery i see my roms i have to flash but would this help me any. can i wipe data/reset and cache and reboot?

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
not sure what to do can i charge in system recovery? i have a few roms there but apply update doesnt do anything

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
ok apparently battery is ok and can program just need the right files for xp 32 bit and the right rsd lite

OP
C

cell2011

Reaction score
all is good i extracted 902 files didnt even have to decompress. its already went through all that all i had to do was wait for the 1/22 to flash. im rom and rooted ty everyone