folder use

gadgetGeek

Reaction score
Has anyone else had their folders fail to open up after a few days? I had a folder with direct dial icons, phone, handcent, etc in it, after a few days it will not open up, and I need to go thru main menu, or recreate this folder which takes a few minutes and is a major PITA. so what is going on with this?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone else had their folders fail to open up after a few days? I had a folder with direct dial icons, phone, handcent, etc in it, after a few days it will not open up, and I need to go thru main menu, or recreate this folder which takes a few minutes and is a major PITA. so what is going on with this?

I have had this happen a couple of times, if you restart the phone it will work again. I don't know what it is, a glitch or whatnot, but restarting works for me.

clyons077

Reaction score

I have had this happen a couple of times, if you restart the phone it will work again. I don't know what it is, a glitch or whatnot, but restarting works for me.

ditto... happened to me all the time using home replacements, not so much with default

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

ditto... happened to me all the time using home replacements, not so much with default

I would say my average is once every 1-2 weeks.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I would say my average is once every 1-2 weeks.

same here... once every few weeks... just reboot and its fixed.