Folder wont open anymore?

JoeQinMD

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I made a folder on my main window where i put several common apps so as to not clutter up the screen.

Can not say the new update caused this but now when I touch that folder, all it does is make the clicking noise but never opens.

I can hold it down and drag it around btui it won't open to show me the apps aI have sitting in there.

I even dragged ed and dropped an app onto it,which apparantly took but it still won't open that darn folder.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

LordKastle

Reaction score
Turn phone off and on. Slight glitch, probably won't happen again....happened to me once.

OP
J

JoeQinMD

Reaction score
You are correct. I did the Ctr/ALT/Del reboot trick and that folder now opens.

Now if I could only get the larger fonts to stick in "Spare Parts' I could actuallty type on this phone:)

Thanks

GREGISROARK

Reaction score
I dont' agree

I have had the problem with the 2.01 and 2.1 software and it happens no matter how many times i reset my phone. Everything works fine and then just randomly one day the folder locks up and wont open.

I run the security software "Lookout" and "WaveSecure", and I thought they were the problem. Do you run the same software?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I kept having that prob when I was on 2.01; get Apps Organizer from the market, it is much better.