Folder help!

Diordna

Reaction score
Maybe this was said before like every other question asked but I'm on my droid typing this and don't feel like searching on here. anyways second time this happend in a week. I make a folder with all my games in it and it works but then randomly it won't let me click and open the folder. I just keep pressing it and pressing it on home screen. Is it possible that I have to many games in the folder? It's really annoying to make a new folder and manually one by one building up the folder again. is there an easier way to build a folder than to do it one by one click hold drag to folder then search and repeat? Thanks!

andrewdoane

Reaction score
It happens from time to time. Sometimes battery pull works. Deleting the folder and making it again always works.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It happens from time to time. Sometimes battery pull works. Deleting the folder and making it again always works.
I deleted it then made it again now it doesn't open again and it takes forever to make again.

Did you try just shutting of your Droid and restarting it. That will cure many of these type of issues.