FM Radio

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
Any way to get the FM Radio to be on Rubix? Can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

K

kbatrph

Any way to get the FM Radio to be on Rubix? Can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

i have something on my Rubix 2.0.1 called TuneIn Radio....not sure exactly where it came from, but i know i didn't download it from the market

OP
M

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
I have that as well. The only problem is where I live there are not many on the "local" stations. I listen to the sports team here and they are on the FM which was nice to have.

i have something on my Rubix 2.0.1 called TuneIn Radio....not sure exactly where it came from, but i know i didn't download it from the market

trook

Reaction score
do you have the connected music player? it comes with an fm radio, I know apex has it in apk form but Im sure its around. I thought rubix had it but if I'm wrong you can jack it from apex or somewhere.

OP
M

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
Yes I have the Connected music player but I get no sound from the radio. Can someone please try it and see if you can get any stations so that I might be able to see if it is my phone? Thanks!!

do you have the connected music player? it comes with an fm radio, I know apex has it in apk form but Im sure its around. I thought rubix had it but if I'm wrong you can jack it from apex or somewhere.

trook

Reaction score
You get no sound? You have the headphones plugged in right? That's the antenna.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
M

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
I get no sound. Yes headphones are plugged in. I can play Shoutcast on there just fine.

You get no sound? You have the headphones plugged in right? That's the antenna.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

whatsinaname

Reaction score
I believe that fm radio will not work. I think you must have a blur rom for the fm radio. one of the very few things I miss about blur.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

whatsinaname

Reaction score
Not sure about that. If it can be done I will be a happy camper. Maybe Drod2169 could chime in.

timelord

Reaction score
I saw that adding blur radio is possible through liberty toolbox. Both Liberty and rubix are based off gummyjar, so if it works on Liberty shouldn't it work on Rubix?

trook

Reaction score
I dont know, I know that theres 2 files in the liberty folder on my sd card, fm radio.apk and fm radio service.apk. I have a droid 2 running rubix and my connected radio works, I did run the droid 2 radio hack before I found connected so maybe that has something to do with it. I would check out the liberty radio apk's though.

OP
M

mtcawirtz

Reaction score