Flickr tries to upload continuously

nachodroid

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to stop Flickr from running in the phone and how to bring it back after disabling the app?
I installed Flickr on my Droid Rezound. I didnt know it was already on the phone. I installed the Google Play version on top of the already installed version on my phone. I tested it out and decided not to keep it. I uninstalled the Google version and found the app was still trying to upload photos. Did some searching in the phone and disabled the phone version. After that it still tries to upload the photos. I signed out of Yahoo and Flickr and it still tries to upload. It's not that I care if the pics upload, but when I've taken lots of pics the upload gobbles battery life.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

OP
N

nachodroid

Reaction score
I found the Upload Pics in the settings of the camera. I still had it set to automatic. After changing the check box the DONE button won't light up so this is not affecting the situation.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Clear the cache of the app and then try the settings again.

OP
N

nachodroid

Reaction score
Thanks Dezymond ,

I have stopped Flickr from automatically sending pics. It seems having everything back to open and functioning before trying to stop it and then backing out carefully is the key.

I enabled Flickr again. Signed into Flicker, Went back into Camera Settings and set the Send Pictures Automatically to off, The selections for the destination were Flickr and Facebook. After enabling Flickr the DONE selection was available. Then the APPS ALL were opened I Cleared Data and Cache and disabled ( which was prob unnecessary at this point), but then I signed out of FLickr and I dont have this mennace trying to send stacks of pics to Flickr. Problem solved.