Thunderbolt playing hide & go seek with photos.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
New problem that i've been noticing. I noticed that when I took a photo and then edited it from my thunderbolt it would just vanish after uploading to flickr. Now I'm noticing I'm missing at least 10 photos that i have taken on my phone and uploaded to facebook that are gone. It's actually probably more than that but those are the ones I know are missing. I know for a fact nothing has been deleted and i have more than enough storage space. Anyone know where these photos went? I have looked through all photos, photos taken on phone etc. Help!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via DroidForums.

MadScientist

Reaction score
I've had the same problem. They do magically reappear. I wash gonna go ape$h1t when it happened the first time as it was the video of my youngest daughter's first steps walking. But it came back.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

OP
Z06_Mir

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I just did a restart after going through astro with no luck. It looks like everything is back and I was missing closer to 25 just from recent. I wonder where the heck they go???

Beardface

Reaction score
I just did a restart after going through astro with no luck. It looks like everything is back and I was missing closer to 25 just from recent. I wonder where the heck they go???

They are there... You phone is just hiding them...

A couple days ago I did a few factory resets and when I went to the Gallery I had about 5-10 pictures in there that I had completely forgotten that I took.

Filosophic1

Reaction score
Download an app called SDrescan...my T'bolt was hiding pictures too. Now I just hit SDrescan every now and then, and all my pictures pop back up.