flashing a Rom today...looking for feedback

drew

Reaction score
trying to decide between cm7 and bamf forever cubed.. If anyone has any feedback regarding preference, it is appreciated. I am kind of leaning towards cm7 b/c I will be flashing it on my touchpads at some point, but a little worried since the bolt isn't on the official supported list.

any feedback on either rom?

TPX00

Reaction score
I in no way consider myself a master, just got into this a few months ago, but i-e had probs with cm7bas of late. It is probably jus me, but I switched over to liquid and am loving it. Cm7 is awesome but liquid is running off the same mod I think.... super sleek and smooth

Juiced 2.3.7 Liquid D2| GOIN MACH 3 WITH MY HAIR ON FIRW

TPX00

Reaction score
Haven't tried BAMF yet. but i'm on a d2... I would say keep it simple first though. like liberty, Miui, gummyjar, etc. you're on the OTA correct???? but keep it simple at first if you're a newbie like me.. :droid x-er, what do you think???:

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe he's looking for tbolt ROMs. There are similar builds (CM7, Liquid) but they have different bugs.

OP
drew

drew

Reaction score
i am running liquid gingersense right now, and it is fast with no bugs, but the WiFi notification drives me crazy. I guess if I get bored today I just flash both. My problem is that if I do love sense, I can't admit it....but coming from my og droid, forgot about all the different launchers.

T-Dev

Reaction score
i am running liquid gingersense right now, and it is fast with no bugs, but the WiFi notification drives me crazy. I guess if I get bored today I just flash both. My problem is that if I do love sense, I can't admit it....but coming from my og droid, forgot about all the different launchers.

coming rom the OG droid and all the roms... having sense on my phone is amazing. the widgets blow you away from the asop experience. you will not regret trying bamf.

coruse once you do... you have sense 2.1...sense 3... sense 3.5 versions

highly recommend Bamf and skyraider both are solid builds and full of features

OP
drew

drew

Reaction score
i flashed bamf forever cubed from Rom manager. So far, I like it. The WiFi notification issue doesn't exist, but I think I drop
ed two calls with it. Might just be a temperamental proximity sensor. Will probably do this for a month or two and then find something else.

Jim8ean

Reaction score
On my perspective I feel like on bamf my phones 4G stays on more but I do really like the lockscreens on cyangenmod it feels childish though idk why

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums