flashed new rom and now phone says theres no sim card

wildride89

Reaction score
if anyone can help i would be very grateful. I flashed viperrez this morning and now the phone says that there is no sim card in the phone. I researched some on xda site and the fix was supposed to simply be #*#*4636*#*#. I tried to dial it out and the phone dropped the called stating that i was out of service area and the notification bar has an icon with the sim card and an exclamation point next to it. Anybody else have this problem before or know the fix?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be a bad SIM. I would personally go back into recovery and wipe data/cache/Dalvik again and make sure that it's not a software bug. I'd also boot up once without the LTE sim actually in the phone.

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
thank you for replying mr smith I know that youre a busy man. Ill try what you have recommended and ill get back to working on the phone. Also i posted a thread in xda if you see that then dont respond to it. Also the sim card was fine this morning it wasnt until i flashed the rom that everything went crazy. Anyhow thank you again.

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
unfortunately mr smith i have tried everything you suggested and everything that i could find searching. Guess im off to big red to get a new sim card. Hopefully they dont give me much grief about my phone being rooted etc